The founder of Academy, athlete, model, pole dancer, artist,
author of trainer courses,
"Effective training for busy people".
• Multidisciplinary Solo Artist since 2007
• Founder of Israel Pole Dance and Aerial Arts Academy.
• Head instructor and choreographer.
• Have solid experience and reputation in Pole Dance industry gained over the time since 2007
• Worked with Castro Project and teached Rotem Sela to dance on the Pole
• Delivers professional workshops around the World
• Alisa developed her sports career as a professional Pole Dance competitor since 2010.
• Europe Pole Sports Champion 2011 (Moscow)
• Art of Pole Champion 2012 (Ljubljiana)
• Miss Fitness Israel 2014
• Finalist The Cup of the Pole 2014 (Rio)
• Finalist of Pole Art Cyprus 2015
• Pole Sport Israel Champion 2015
• Finalisa Pole Art Italy 2016
• Pole Art Israel Champion 2016-2020
• Alisa holds a BA in International Relationships from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.